THIS LITTLE LIFE

!

Friday 2 April 2010

Ready now.

All ready for Go Ape in the morning :D :D :D :D :D I'm so excited, I could wee! I don't know if I'll get much sleep tonight. I think I've managed to stop worrying about whether we'll make it to Grizedale Forest on time - I'm making everyone get up half an hour earlier than I originally said, just to make sure, ha ha! I'll be up at 5am, which is why I'm going to sleep in a minute. Well, I'm going to lie down and close my eyes anyway :)

Ooooh, this time tomorrow I will be chatting with my new best buddies about the leaping and crawling and climbing and balancing and swinging that we did. If you've never done Go Ape, I would whole-heartedly recommend it. It's not the absolute scariest extreme-type sport that you can do, but if you don't do this kind of thing usually then you do get a buzzing sense of achievement afterwards. It makes you want to do more exciting stuff. Hell, it makes you want to be Robin Hood and live the rest of your life in the forest! Or, maybe that's just me :)

Just a little post from me today - going to bed now.

Night.

1 comment:

  1. G'night chick and have a super fabby time tomorrow *mwah*

    ReplyDelete