THIS LITTLE LIFE

!

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Day 22.


I ate most of the raspberry cheesecake myself yesterday *grins sheepishly*.  It was very especially delicious indeed on its second day.  That cheesecake will never make it to a third day.  I am going to get ingredients for another tomorrow - I need to have one more little taste of it, you see.  Wha-at??  It's very healthy really, all fresh ingredients (apart from the biscuits and the butter, and the mascarpone from a pot, and the icing sugar, and the lemon juice out of a bottle because we didn't have any fresh).



This is Thomas, very proudly holding up his finished reading book.  It's the first one he's finished from school.  It took him rather a long time (mostly my fault for forgetting to get it done - he actually could have finished it about three weeks ago!)  He's very excited about choosing a new book tomorrow.  This weekend I think I would like to take the kids into town and get them library memberships.  I can't believe we haven't done that before now.  Terrible.  They love books, and they're always saying that they're bored of the ones we have.  Anyway - well done Thomas!  I'm very proud of you, and your reading is coming on a treat :)  I'll be buying you your very own copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in no time!


Happy Christmas :)  I went to Barton Grange garden centre today, my first bit of Christmas 'shopping'.  I couldn't really afford anything in there, but I did find the snow globe that I've been looking for for a few years.  I don't really know why I've been wanting one, but none of the globes I've seen over the past few years have been right.  It was usually the snow that fell too quickly, and it was also that the little model was a daft looking snowman with a cheesy coal grin.  This one is lovely.  My picture doesn't do it justice - it's actually much nicer than this.  It'll probably be broken within minutes of me putting it out in December, but the child that breaks it will have their pocket money nicked, and I will buy a new one (globe that is, not child).

Off to bed now.  Night.




No comments:

Post a Comment