THIS LITTLE LIFE

!

Thursday 2 December 2010

Christmas shopping - bought mesell these!

Yes, I went Christmas shopping on Tuesday, to one of my favourite garden centres.  It's a trip I make around this time every year.  It has a divinely beautiful gift shop, which pretty much sells the same things every year - this is good, because I always know that if I can't afford those few extra pressies one year, I can put them to the top of the list for the year after.  At this particular garden centre I buy those presents for other people that I would actually like to keep for myself (I can't tell you what those are, because it would spoil the surprises for my loved ones!)

This season the garden centre is stocking a new brand of teabag!  Wow!  Astounding news.  I've been intrigued by this new material that is used for the bag, which I have also seen in my cup at Starbucks - it's apparently some kind of biodegradable material, but I don't know what it's called.  They shimmer, and reflect light in undulating and billowy way, and they feel almost satiny.  They are actually not called teabags, they are called 'tea temples' - how lovely is that??

Just look how pretty these Earl Grey tea temples are:





Shame that the tea tastes like crap!


No comments:

Post a Comment