THIS LITTLE LIFE

!

Sunday 19 December 2010

I'm going to be rich!

Here it is, confirmation of my first day's earnings from my AdSense account:
I'm so pleased!  Riches are coming to me, of that I am absolutely certain.  Within the next week, I could, potentially, have earned... seven pence!  By this time next year, I may well, if my luck holds, have earned £3.65.  Now that will be something to celebrate, and provided that inflation hasn't gone too crazy, I might be able to buy myself a drink with those earnings.

1 comment:

  1. lol...I just wanted to say, don't be disappointed and just hold on to it. I know that you also write in Hubpages but there is yet another one which can give you more than this called Web Answers. I answer questions in Web Answers and my daily revenue from AdSense is an average $15. If you want to expand just check this out. http://www.webanswers.com/_agk0ggiys7/profile.cfm?userid=809318

    ReplyDelete